Helios empowers developers to deliver production-ready code by reducing cloud-native development friction. By making OpenTelemetry data actionable, Helios provides a new type of developer suite for understanding, troubleshooting, and testing distributed applications. With Helios, developers get the power to deliver code faster and with more confidence.
Helios was founded in 2021 by Eli Cohen and Ran Nozik and its core team is composed of experienced industry veterans. The company is backed by industry-leading VCs and angel investors.
The art of customer success is evolving with the shift of focus to product-led growth, and we’re looking for an all-around team player to join us in helping our customers get the most value possible out of using Helios.
You will establish and execute our product-led customer success playbook. As a part of the product organization, you will also play a key role in sharing insights and making an impact on the product itself. In constantly pushing for increased engagement, you will spend a ton of time speaking with customers directly - as well as analyze trends and take action based on data and analytics. You will drive expansion as we get users out of the free tier into paid customers. And, also have fun with our awesome team while working relentlessly on solving this tough problem.
If you’re excited about:
- Working in hyper-agile teams
- Bridging classic customer-success B2B best practices with the cutting-edge approach of making B2D users happy
- Building (and following up on) frameworks, playbooks and processes from scratch
- Having a real chance at making an impact on how software products are built and shipped
We’d love to meet you.
There is no recipe to predict a great fit for this role, but here are some things to consider:
- You are passionate about setting up customers for success by ensuring they get the most out of the money and time they spend
- You have a true appreciation for the full spectrum of the customer success craft (hands-on in the field, with analytics & reporting, and everything in between)
- You are excited about learning new products and technologies, especially through getting your hands dirty with them
- You embrace fast-paced team work, even if (especially when!) sometimes it is not textbook-perfect
- You thrive on having the autonomy (and accountability) to propose clever solutions to messy problems
- You are experienced with SaaS products, enterprise products, and (ideally) B2D products
Our office is located at the heart of Tel Aviv, by the Cinematheque. We appreciate the privilege we have to be nimble and to collaborate effectively by working together at the office; but we are also conscious about different needs employees have. We care deeply about our employees’ safety and make sure to comply with the most stringent COVID 19-related regulations to make sure everybody stays healthy.
Updated over 1 year ago