- Browse into the 'Traces' page in Helios and set the specific filter.
- Make sure the filters are set properly and that the traces which appear do correspond with the filters.
- Click on the 3 dots at the top-right side of the filters box and choose 'Link filter to Grafana dashboard'.
- The link will be copied to your clipboard.
- On your chosen Grafana dashboard, choose 'Edit'.
- Scroll down on the right pane to 'Panel links' and click on 'Add link'.
- On the opened prompt, set the title to 'See traces in Helios' (or any other title you would like to give).
- Paste the copied link from Helios into the URL field.
- Set 'Open in new tab' as you would like and click 'Save'.
- Make sure the link is configured under the Panel links.
- Save the panel and see the link appearing at the top of your dashboard, on the right side of the title.
- Click on the link and investigate your production issues in Helios!
Grafana is the open source analytics & monitoring solution for every database.
Updated 6 months ago