Get your Node.js services auto-instrumented with Helios and OTel by following the installation instructions provided below.
Helios' Node.js OpenTelemetry SDK
Helios' Node.js OpenTelemetry SDK is available for installation from NPM:
Minimum Node.js version supported by Helios 14.
An example for a trace from the Helios OpenTelemetry Sandbox that includes instrumentation of a Go service and spans:
Installation docs & references
Updated 8 months ago
- Instrumenting your webpack-bundled JS code
- Node.js installation instructions
- Kafka in Node.js
- Pub/Sub in Node.js
- Serverless in Node.js
- Node.js SDK configuration
- Distributed tracing Node.js- OpenTelemetry-based monitoring
- OpenTelemetry: A full guide