Leveraging Helios built-in flow replay capabilities, it is very easy to generate the code required to re-run a certain flow, configure it, and export to a file that can be imported into Postman.
- Identify the specific flow (trace) in Helios you wish to replay.
- Generate the flow replay code from the trace menu.
- Configure it as needed and select to use it in Postman.
- Once the file is exported, import it into Postman and run it.
- You can then access the new trace in Helios.
Check out this post on the Postman blog describing how Helios brings live data into API management:
Updated 3 months ago